Stars Over Texas Fall Showcase 2017
September 1-3, 2017
14U & 16U
FORD FIELDS AT FORD PARK
5115 IH-10 SOUTH
BEAUMONT, TX 77705
BEAUMONT MUNICIPAL COMPLEX
1150 LANGHAM/ 6455 COLLEGE ST.
BEAUMONT, TX 77707
Fee & Roster Information
$395 ENTRY FEE for 14u
$495 ENTRY FEE for 16u
(Deadline August 19)
UMPIRES ARE PAP $40 for 14u/$45 for 16u
EACH TEAM PAYS FOR 1 UMPIRE
MAIL CHECK TO:
STARS OVER TEXAS
26702 Temple Park Lane
Cypress, TX 774339
*PLEASE PUT TEAM NAME IN MEMO
LINE ON CHECK
YOU ARE NOT OFFICIALLY ENTERED UNTIL YOUR ENTRY IS PAID.
ROSTER MUST BE 1 PAGE RECRUITING FORMAT
You will need Adobe Reader (free) to submit this online form.
If you can't see this form, download Adobe Reader here.
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: ROBERT GUERRERO
TOURNAMENT COORDINATOR: MAGGIE GUERRERO
HOST HOTEL: MCM ELEGANTE
5 GAME GUARANTEE
14u GAMES ARE 80 MINUTES, FINISH THE BATTER, $40 PAP
16u GAMES ARE 90 MINUTES, FINISH THE BATTER, $45 PAP
2 COMPLEXES WILL POSSIBLY BE USED FOR THIS EXPOSURE, FORD PARK AND BEAUMONT MUNICIPAL
* TEAMS WILL PLAY 3 GAMES ON SATURDAY AND 2 GAMES ON SUNDAY.
FORD PARK & BEAUMONT PARK RULES:
1 TEAM COOLER PER TEAM IS ALLOWED
WATER, SPORTS DRINKS, AND FRESH FRUIT ONLY
NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS
NO OTHER OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK IS PERMITTED
FORD PARK RULES:
NO METAL CLEATS
DAILY PASS: $6
WEEKEND PASS: $10
CHILDREN 12 & UNDER ARE FREE
THIS EXPOSURE DOES NOT ALLOW TEAMS TO PLAY UP. TEAMS MUST PLAY IN THEIR OWN AGE GROUP AS OF THE FOLLOWING ASA PLAYING YEAR.
Register for Fall Showcase
Please fill in the correct entry form for either 14U or 16U
14U Registration Only
16U Registration Only
COLLEGE SHOWCASE RULES
1. Teams should report to the assigned field at least ½ hour before game time. Please provide proof of insurance to the Tournament Desk upon arrival.
2. Pitcher will be allowed 5 warm up pitches her first inning & 3 warm up pitches thereafter. All new pitchers will be awarded the same.
3. After each strike out the catcher must throw the ball directly back to the pitcher. No round the horn.
4.After each defensive out infielders are NOT allowed to come into the circle. Get back in position and get ready for the next pitch.
5. All games will be 80 minutes for the 14u $40 PAP, 90 minutes for the 16u, finish the batter. $45 PAP
6. Free substitutions, bat the line up if you wish
7. No line up cards needed.
8. Teams will furnish one yellow .47 core per team
9. Home team/visitor will be determined by a coin flip prior to the game. Team listed first on the schedule will occupy the 1st base dugout, team listed second will occupy the 3rd base dugout. However teams playing back to back on the same fields will not be required to change dugouts.
10. All ASA rules apply
11. No protests
12. NO wristbands will be given for players graduation year.
13.When the game is over, teams must leave the field immediately after shaking hands. We will be a tight schedule and you must adhere to this rule. Please be courteous and clean up after each game.
14. Stars Over Texas reserves the right to alter the format of the showcase or the schedule in the event of unforeseen weather. It is our goal that teams play as many games as possible.
15. REFUND POLICY: In the event of a rain out prior to the start of the event, Stars Over Texas will retain a 25% administration fee of all entry fees.
1 game played= 50% refund, 2 games = 25% refund. 3 games or more= no refund. No refund will be issued once the schedule has been published.
Robert Guerrrero 832-657-3200
Jonathan Lampl 832-498-2644
UIC: Dan Harris